I just wanted to thank the whole Tumblr community for being absolutely great and while we do have our ups and downs, I still appreciate the enthusiasm and support that has lightened up my days! I’ve been seeing many giveaways recently and I thought I would just provide more chances.
I can’t provide all that much but I still want to give a chance!
FIRST PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 2 3DS games of their choice! Can be released already or pre-ordered!
- A $25 gift card to any site they desire (Amazon, Thinkgeek, etc.)
SECOND PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 3DS game of their choice!
- A $25 gift card to any site they desire!
- You can reblog and like! Though please only reblog once since Tumblr only counts it as once!
- Do not use a giveaway blog to reblog this. I will be checking.
- There will be two winners decided through a number randomiser.
- It is NOT necessary to follow me!
- This is an international giveaway! I will be buying the games from your closest Amazon store to make sure it is with your region.
- The giveaway deadline is at the 1st of July, 2013!
- Please make sure your inbox is open and be willing to give an address. If you don’t reply within 48 hours, the prize will go to someone else.
If you have anymore questions, send an ask to my inbox! Thank you and good luck!
can you imagine being the mother of a yu-gi-oh character
you spend the nine months of your pregnancy so excited for your child, and then he’s born with hair like this
and you’re like, “shit, look at that hair. he’s obviously going to be a protagonist. what’s going to happen to him 15 years from now?”
“I don’t want to be a tragic backstory”
One of my favorite things to do is click on the url of someone who was wrong in a popular text post to see how they’re dealing with their life after they were terribly wrong
(Source: mamiyatomoe, via flylikeabowtie)
did i save
if you honestly believe tumblr has taught you more than school in any way and that tumblr is more valuable than education please sit down. heres a glass of water. prepare yourself. youre wrong. yeah. ill give you a minute
(Source: amaloli, via mournthewicked)